Introduction to Bowling on MPL
There is no question that bowling is one of the most popular recreational activities in the US. While serious bowling has taken a dip since the pandemic, the game hasn’t lost any of its original charms. With the advent of technology, however, bowling games are now available on our smartphones and tablets.
Out of all the online bowling games available, MPL provides the quintessential classic bowling experience. The platform offers a simple but extremely fun game that lets you get used to bowling games quickly. A combination of great graphics and sound effects gives you the feel of being at an actual bowling alley like Strike Zone.
In this game, you can polish your bowling skills and try to score the perfect game. As you would expect, the game involves throwing a ball down the lane to knock off the maximum number of pins positioned at the end and secure a bigger score than your opponent. Another promising aspect about the MPL version is how it allows asynchronous play, i.e., a player can go ahead and finish his game even if an opponent isn’t immediately available to compete. The game then synchronizes both players’ scores and declares a winner at the end.
How To Play Bowling Game: MPL’s Unique Gameplay Features
The game is segregated into ten frames with the goal of knocking down as many pins as possible. The players get two chances to roll the bowling ball in each frame and knock over all ten pins. Every bowling pin that the player topples fetches them a point. They also get bonus points for hitting a strike or a spare.
Enjoy a no-frills approach when you play one of the best games in the bowling genre on your mobile devices. Position the bowling ball by dragging the arrows on its left and right. Throw the ball with a simple to & fro swipe to gain momentum before the release.
The direction and force of the swipe determine the amount of spin and speed on the ball. The ball spins directly towards the swiped angle, and the pull-back effect will be proportionate to the speed with which it travels on the lane. The game also features an instant action replay of each roll.
What All to Remember:
→ To rotate the bowling ball, slide your finger on the top slider of the pre-bowling screen.
→ Understand the importance of ball positioning using the left and right arrows
→ The front anchors indicate the general direction the ball will go in once rolled.
→ The % of oil in each game regulates the grip of the bowling balls. The more the oil, the less the spin.
Tips to Win More Bowling Games
• Before you play any cash battles, take a swing at the free practice games to know the game better. Remember, practice makes perfect!
• Mix up the pace of each roll – some may benefit from a slower initial one, while the swifter one is exceptionally useful in case of a second try with fewer pins.
• Avoid dragging the guiding arrows to either extreme ends as the likelihood of a gutter ball is higher in such cases. A gutter ball not only fetches zero points but also takes away a chance at beating your opponent.
• Keep an eye out on the top panel for frequent score comparisons. The scores are updated in real-time, so take a glance at them before each roll.
• A set timer of fifteen seconds applies to each roll. Ensure that you roll the ball before the green bar (on the top left) reaches zero. Else, it will be considered a miss.
• Games that have a higher % of oil will be easier to play as movement will be seamless.
How to Score More Points in Bowling Game on MPL?
It is essential to understand the scoring system first, especially before you decide to play cash games.
→ Strike: You earn a strike if you knock down all ten bowling pins in the frame’s first roll. A strike is usually denoted by an ‘X.’ You receive 10 points plus the total number of points you score in the subsequent two rolls for each strike.
→ Spare: When you fail to knock down all ten pins in a single roll of the frame but achieve the same in the second try, it’s called a spare. A spare is usually denoted by a ‘/.’ You get 10 points plus a bonus of the number of points you score in the following roll for each spare.
A maximum of 300 points is what you can achieve in the bowling games. The obvious but not-so-easy way to earn more points in bowling games is to make consecutive strikes. However, focusing on the spare is critical. A spare guarantees you at least one extra roll. Once you manage to skill up, you can hit more pins with the ball and win games.