A Little Something About MPL
Mobile Premier League (abbreviated as MPL) is Asia’s biggest mobile gaming and esports platform, having nearly 75 million users across India and Indonesia. We offer multiple games on our iOS and Android applications across various categories, including card games, casual games, arcade games, fantasy gaming, and esports.
We officially launched in the US with several games on a single, unique gaming platform. The app is available for download on the Apple App Store. It features an array of exciting games such as Spider Solitaire, Cube Solitaire, 21 Puzzle, Bingo Clash, Bubble Shooter, Block Puzzle, 8 Ball Blast, Fruit Chop, Archery, Knife Hit, Hoops Basketball, Bowling, Backgammon, and more.
In just over a couple of years of launching, MPL emerged as a significant player in the online gaming ecosystem in Asia. We also became India’s second gaming unicorn, raising funds at a valuation of $2.3 billion. The birth of MPL took place in the fall of 2018, and within just three months, we hit 600,000 active users. The app launched just in time as the pandemic forced us all to be indoors, having to depend on our smartphones and the internet much more. The motto is clear: Play mobile games, earn money, and even get famous!
Download MPL on Android
Follow these simple steps to download MPL on an Android device:
- Head to the MPL US website
- Enter your email ID and receive an email with the app download link.
- Follow the instructions to download and install the app.
- Launch the app once installed and register using your email ID or log in using your Google, Apple, or Facebook account.
- Explore the app dashboard to navigate to your favorite game.
- Pick a game of your choice.
- Download the game resources.
- Start playing free or cash battles!
Download MPL on iOS
If you’re an iPhone user, the following steps will guide you:
- Visit the App Store to download the app to your device.
- Once installed, launch the app and register with your email ID or log in with your Apple, Google, or Facebook account.
- Explore the app dashboard to find your favorite game.
- Select the game of your choice.
- Download the game resources.
- Begin playing free or cash battles!
Play games for free or cash
As you complete the steps mentioned above, you’re all set to play free practice games or cash contests. But before you do, it is essential to understand the layout and navigational structure of the app.
- Once you fire up the app, you can see a dashboard view of 15+ games available to play.
- The top panel reflects ongoing battles and tournaments, tutorial videos on depositing and withdrawing cash, MPL’s fair-play measures, and more helpful information.
- Then comes the Featured Events section, which includes all major active events.
- The catalog of various playable games follows this.
- At the bottom, there are clickable icons such as All Games, Support (which takes you to the MPL helpdesk & FAQs), Refer & Earn (an option where you can pay $5 for every person referred), and your MPL wallet. You can also view available cash on the top-right section of the dashboard.
To play games, follow these steps:
- Take your pick from over fifteen game choices.
- Select between free practice games or cash battles. The entry fee for each cash battle will be shown. These are 1v1 sessions, with the winner receiving a cash prize.
- You can also enter multiplayer tournaments by submitting the entry fee and competing to get the highest score.
- The higher your score, the better your chances of winning.
- To win, secure the topmost position on the leaderboard when the tournament concludes.
- Happy gaming, folks!
Can I play cash games on MPL anywhere in the US?
As MPL fully complies with state-level laws, cash games are not permissible in specific states – you can read more about it in the Terms of Service. You may be unable to play cash games in the following states: South Carolina, Arizona, Maryland, Nevada, Vermont, Arkansas, South Dakota, Louisiana, Tennessee, Washington, Montana, and Michigan. However, everyone in the US can play as many free practice games as they wish.
What are different game formats on MPL?
You can play 1v1 cash battles or multiplayer tournaments by submitting an entry fee, as indicated earlier. A tournament runs for a specific period of time, whereas a battle concludes with a single session. You also get the chance to win big on mega-events that run from time to time.
Also, MPL supports asynchronous play. So, there’s no waiting time once you select a battle. Even if an online opponent isn’t readily available, you can still go ahead and complete your game. The opponent can join in later and finish their part for scores to be compared. The winner will be the one with a higher score. Go ahead, give MPL a try, and explore the opportunity to earn money by playing online games!