Consider this scenario. You just downloaded the MPL app with the idea of playing free games. A few days pass. The allure of cash battles and winning cash prizes is hard to ignore, especially on a platform like ours, which keeps the entire process of playing a cash game as risk-free and straightforward as possible. You finally decide to play a cash battle on one of your favorite games on the app. However, you’re unsure how to go about the process in a hassle-free way. In that case, you’ve landed at the right spot.
Here, we’ll guide you through the processes of depositing your entry fee for cash battles and tournaments as well as withdrawing your winnings.
Understanding Cash games on MPL
Let’s begin by looking into the concepts of a cash battle and a cash tournament.
A cash battle is a single 1v1 session where you compete against a random online opponent. Enter a cash battle by submitting an entry fee and play. You win if you have a higher score than your opponent.
A cash tournament is a competition that runs for a limited time period. You can participate in one by paying the respective entry fee. Once you do, you can play in the tournament for a certain number of sessions or tries. Based on your performance, you generate a rank. The winnings will be decided based on your rank on the tournament’s leaderboard.
The list of supported payment partners includes Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, ApplePay, and Skrill.
How to withdraw cash on MPL?
So, you’ve won some cash battles, and a winning amount is lying in your MPL wallet. You want to withdraw the money to your PayPal account or bank account. Follow the steps below in that situation;
- Launch the MPL app if it isn’t open already.
- Tap on “Wallet” to view your available cash balance.
- Tap on “Withdraw” next to the winning cash amount.
- Verify your identity and personal details*
- Upload a supporting ID proof to enable withdrawals. This can be in the form of a driver’s license, passport, or any valid ID card.
- Once identity verification is done, navigate back to the wallet.
- Tap on “Withdraw” once again and enter the amount.
- Select your withdrawal method – PayPal or Bank account – and proceed to withdraw instantly.
- Enjoy your $$$ winnings.
*Note: Identity verification is part of government regulations. You will be asked to provide details such as name, date of birth, email address, residential address, zip code, state, and city.
How to deposit cash on MPL?
This is the other side of the spectrum. You’ve played enough free practice games and feel you’re ready to try some cash games and tournaments. There’s no going back once you decide to play a cash game. It helps that MPL makes the deposit-and-play process so seamless. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Open the MPL app.
- Tap on “Wallet” to view your existing cash balance.
- Tap on “Add Cash.”
- Enter your date of birth and deposit amount.
- Select your mode of payment.
- Confirm successful payment.
- That’s all! Your cash is now available for play.
Use the available cash to play a cash battle or enter a tournament.
Are there any deposit or withdrawal limits on MPL?
In terms of deposits, the following limits apply:
- A minimum of $2 per deposit
- A maximum of $50 per deposit
- A maximum of $500 per day
For withdrawals, the following limits are applicable:
- A minimum of $2 per withdrawal
- A maximum of $100 per withdrawal
- A maximum of $500 per day
Am I eligible to play cash games anywhere in the US?
As part of complying with state-level laws, MPL does not permit users to play cash games in certain states – our Terms of Service has more information on this, in case you’d like to refer. The states where cash games are currently unavailable to play include Arizona, Arkansas, Vermont, Louisiana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Maryland, Washington, Michigan, Montana, and Nevada. However, anyone in the US can play free practice games anytime.