What to Expect in the Bowling Game on MPL?
Out of all the online bowling games available, MPL provides the quintessential classic bowling experience. MPL offers a simple but extremely fun game that lets you get used to bowling games quickly. A combination of great graphics and sound effects gives you the feel of being at an actual bowling alley like Strike Zone. In this game, you can polish your bowling skills and try to score the perfect game.
How to Download Bowling Game for Free Online?
For iOS Devices
To play Bowling games on iOS, you can download the MPL app directly from the Apple App Store.
• Once downloaded, install the app.
• After installation, register via email ID or log in using your Facebook, Google, or Apple account.
• On the app’s dashboard, head to the search bar, type “Bowling,” and select the game to launch.
• You’re all set to explore Bowling on the MPL app.
For Android Devices
To play Bowling games on Android, you need to get the MPL app first.
• Download the MPL Pro apk by heading to the MPL website; install and open it.
• Type “Bowling” in the search bar.
• Compete in free battle or cash tournaments with friends and other online opponents. Download the necessary game resources to launch the game.
• The app readily matches you with another player.
Bowling Game Features and Gameplay on MPL
The game is segregated into ten frames to knock down as many pins as possible. The players get two chances to roll the bowling ball in each frame and knock over all ten pins. Every bowling pin that the player topples fetches them a point. They also get bonus points for hitting a strike or a spare.
Enjoy a no-frills approach when you play one of the best games in the bowling genre on your mobile devices. Position the bowling ball by dragging the arrows on its left and right. Throw the ball with a simple to & fro swipe to gain momentum before the release.
The direction and force of the swipe determine the amount of spin and speed on the ball. The ball spins directly towards the swiped angle, and the pull-back effect will be proportionate to the speed with which it travels on the lane. Play a sufficient number of free games to get a decent hang of the gameplay.
How to Score More Points in Bowling Game on MPL?
It is essential to understand the scoring system first, especially before you decide to play cash games.
• Strike: You earn a strike if you knock down all ten bowling pins in the frame’s first roll. A strike is usually denoted by an ‘X.’ You receive 10 points plus the total number of points you score in the subsequent two rolls for a strike.
• Spare: When you fail to knock down all ten pins in a single roll of the frame but achieves the same in the second attempt, it’s called a spare. A spare is usually denoted by a ‘/.’ You get 10 points plus a bonus of the number of points you score in the following roll for a spare.
A maximum of 300 points is ready for grabs in games bowling. The obvious but not-so-easy way to earn more points in bowling games is to earn consecutive strikes. However, focusing on the spare is critical. A spare guarantees you at least one extra roll. Once you manage to skill up, you can hit more pins with the ball and win games.
Can I Earn Real Cash on MPL by Playing Bowling Games?
Absolutely! You can find different cash contests available on the MPL app, and depending on the competition you have chosen to enter, you can win real money by defeating your opponent. The final winnings vary between different contests. You can withdraw your winnings at any time, and they are instantly credited into your account.
However, you will not be able to play cash games if you reside in WA, MD, AZ, AR, MI, CT, NV, DL, LA, MT, TN, SD, and SC. You still get to participate in the free practice bowling games and get one up over your friends.
Is Playing Bowling Games Online Legal on MPL?
Yes, it is entirely legal to play bowling games online on MPL. Bowling games on MPL are seamless, hassle-free, and legit. Bowling has always been a trendy sport in the USA. Now, you can play it for free online on the MPL app. It’s time to put on your virtual bowling shoes, download the MPL app, and get ready to knock some pins down.